From Edgar Cayce Readings:
55. As ye brought then harmony into the experience and environs of many, as Hansen Olensen, so - where thou ART - use that in hand! And as ye use that thou hast, that thou knowest to do today, TOMORROW may be given the greater things to thee.
56. For the Lord hath knowledge of thee, for thou art a portion, - yes, each soul! Ye become not aware of thy pulse beat until disturbances arise. So in the heart and mind of thy Maker, thy Creator, when thou art disturbed He becomes aware of thy disturbing forces.
57. Keep peace, then, in thy own heart and mind. And as ye apply thyself ye will learn, as ye did in the latter portion of that sojourn, that in giving out ye receive. As ye made for the educating and helping of those that were weak, those that were discouraged - in helping the discouraged ye found courage; in helping the weak ye became strong.
58. And so is the law.
59. Then ye were as an educator or teacher, or one who gave those activities in which not only the mind but the hands were directed in ways and manners to bring not only comforts and ease but conveniences in the activities of the experience.
60. Hence those things that are products of the field, products in which life is sustained, are a part of thy own being; the creative forces as in turning the simpler things into the supplying of elements of body and mind to those in a material world.